Payment plans are now being offered to shoppers that span longer than the usual six-week period for higher-priced items with no hard credit checks required. Long-term financing is available for U.S. Sezzle merchants only. There are a number of merchant requirements set by our system for approval and we do not have a way to guarantee it will be available for a specific merchant. We recommend checking the app later or reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You should consider offering long-term financing if:
- You are looking to expand your customer base and increase your conversion rates
- You are looking to empower your shoppers to make higher volume purchases and streamline your their experience through one payment provider
- You are a US-based company
- Your order values are between $150 - $15,000
- You have been in business for at least 1 year
- You are an LLC or Corporation (no 501c3 non-profit organizations) - Stated annual sales of at least $25,000 USD.
How do I apply?
If you have been pre-approved, you will see a new "Business" tab under settings within your merchant dashboard. Once you complete the form with your business information, our team will review, turn on long term lending for you, or reach out with more information if necessary.
If you don’t see these options within your settings, reach out to email@example.com so our team can evaluate whether long-term financing is the right choice for your business.
(Note that anyone that owns 25% or more of the business, whether it’s an individual or entity, needs to be included in the owner details portion.)
What is required for setting up long-term financing? You must have Sezzle’s pay-in-4 core product set up for your business. Also, make sure you have our dynamic widgets enabled. If you need help with this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.