After adding Sezzle to Shopify, if you are looking to add widgets to an unpublished theme, you'll first need to make sure you have the most updated version of the widget app on your Shopify store. Follow the instructions below to get started:
1. Download the free Shopify app plugin to add widgets to your product pages to let shoppers know you offer Sezzle as a payment option. You can do this by selecting the option under “Install Sezzle Widget App” in the Setup Checklist. If you are not able to see this step in the Setup Checklist, please head to the eCommerce Settings in your Sezzle Dashboard for the link!
2. Once the app is installed, enter your Public API Key within the Sezzle app, which can be foundhere, and click "Link Sezzle Account."
3. Once your account is linked, select the theme you wish to edit.
4. Under Embed Blocks, click
preview product page widgetsor
preview cart page widgetsto preview widgets on your shop.
5. In the Embed Block Editor panel, change the font size and font family as desired, then click Save.
Once you click Save, widgets will be added to your theme. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!