After adding Sezzle to Shopify, follow the steps below to add widgets to your product and cart pages using the embed blocks method.
Note: if you've selected Shopify 2.0 themes, see <link>this help article.
- Download the free Shopify app plugin to add widgets to your product pages to let shoppers know you offer Sezzle as a payment option. You can do this by selecting the option under “Install Sezzle Widget App” in the Setup Checklist.
- If you are not able to see this step in the Setup Checklist, please head to the Ecommerce Settings in your Sezzle Dashboard for the link!
2. Once the app is installed, enter your Public API Key within the Sezzle app, which can be foundhere, and click "Link Sezzle Account."
3. Once your account is linked, select the theme you wish to edit.
4. Under Embed Blocks, click
preview product page widgetsor
preview cart page widgetsto preview widgets on your shop.
5. In the Embed Block Editor panel, change the font size and font family as desired, then click Save.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!