Drive More Sales by Joining Sezzle Store Directory. Reach Sezzle’s 3.5 million shoppers by submitting a badge to our store directory. Most merchants see a 15% sales lift after joining!
You will need to have completed at least 2 Sezzle orders to be eligible.
Follow these 3 easy steps to submit your store badge:
- Log in to your Sezzle dashboard and click on the Store Directory tab.
- Upload a lifestyle image and a transparent logo.
- Add 1 or more categories and tags in order to make your store easier to find.
Uploading your store badge
Remember, this might be a shopper’s first glance at your brand!
Store Badge Do's (Lifestyle Image Requirements):
- Use a professional picture. Please use a high-quality lifestyle image or flat lay.
- Showcase your brand or products - make this the focus!
- Make sure the image fills the entire top space. There should be no white borders around the image.
- Use an image that is at least 1080x1080 pixels in dimensions. Most larger images won’t load, so you might need to resize if the picture is too big.
Store Badge Don’ts:
- Don’t use a selfie-style image. Although selfies are a quick and fun photography solution, they don’t portray your store as well as a lifestyle image or product-focused professional flat-lay.
- Don’t use words or logo overlays on your lifestyle image.
- Don’t use blurry or grainy images. The badges are viewed on desktop and mobile versions, so make sure it has clear resolution!
- Badges will only be accepted with single images. Any submission of collages will guarantee denial. Exceptions may be made on a very limited case-by-case basis.
- Make sure your lifestyle image is not your logo.
Here are some examples of merchants who used professional photos to showcase their brand, and made sure the image filled the entire space:
Uploading your logo
Please upload your logo with a transparent background and ensure it is clear (i.e. not blurry) and is at least 1080x1080 pixels in dimensions. We will not accept logos that:
- Have a non-transparent background
- Are not centered in the area, with an equal amount of white space around the logo
Here are some great examples where the merchant has used a high resolution, transparent logo, and ensured it was centered:
Tags improve your search ability in the store directory. Without tags, your store badge will only be shown when someone searches for your store by name.
- You can add up to 100 tags.
- Tags can describe specific products or categories that you want to be associated with your store.
Ready to submit your store badge?
- Log into your Sezzle Merchant Dashboard and navigate to the Store Directory tab. Link Here: https://dashboard.sezzle.com/merchant/settings/store-management
- Upload your lifestyle image and your brand logo.
- Add store categories and tags to make your store searchable in the directory.
- Select "Submit" and our team will review within three business days.
Please note: there is a requirement to have at least two completed Sezzle orders for the Store Directory listing to show. If your submission was approved and you do not have the two orders, the listing will not show until that threshold is met.