Adding Sezzle to Shopify
Once your account has been approved, you’ll be sent an email with instructions to log in and setup Sezzle with your Shopify website. You can also always log into your account and select the “Setup Checklist” tab to get right back to the instructions. Once approved, pushing Sezzle live at your checkout takes just a few minutes and a couple of clicks!
Step 1: Install Sezzle Payments.
- Once installed, enter your production Sezzle public and private API keys.
- Click update settings to verify your Sezzle account
- You will be redirected to the payment settings page, where you will need to activate Sezzle Payments for your store.
- Click Activate Sezzle Payments.
- You will now see Sezzle available as a payment method for your store.
Step 2: Add Widgets.
- Once that is completed, you can download the free Shopify app plugin to add widgets to your product pages to let shoppers know you offer Sezzle as a payment option. To do this, please select the option under “Download Shopify App Plugin” in the Setup Checklist.
- Once the app is installed, enter your Public API Key within the Sezzle app, which can be found here, and click "Link Sezzle Account."
- Once your account is linked, click "Add Widgets" to add widgets to your product pages. This process may take a minute or two.
After that process is complete, navigate to a product page to confirm that Sezzle widgets have been added.
If the widgets were not able to be added, a member of our team will be notified and will add widgets for you, which may take 2-4 business days.
We also offer a checkout button for your cart page. See Installing the Sezzle Checkout Button for Shopify for instructions.
If it’s helpful, see further technical integrations instructions here.
Once that is complete you should see Sezzle available as a payment method for your store. Also feel free to complete additional options to "Add to the Store Directory," "Promote Sezzle to Increase Awareness," and "Refer Sezzle to Earn More." These steps are optional, but encouraged to spread the word!