Payment plans are now being offered to shoppers that span longer than the usual six-week period for higher-priced items with no hard credit checks required. Long-term financing is available for U.S. Sezzle merchants only. There are a number of merchant requirements set by our system for approval, and we do not have a way to guarantee it will be available for a specific merchant. We recommend checking the app later or reaching out to email@example.com for more information.
You should consider offering long-term financing if:
- You are looking to expand your customer base and increase your conversion rates
- You are looking to empower your shoppers to make higher volume purchases and streamline your their experience through one payment provider
- You are a US-based company
- Your order values are between $150 - $15,000
- You have been in business for at least 1 year
- You are an LLC or Corporation (no 501c3 non-profit organizations) - Stated annual sales of at least $25,000 USD.
How do I apply?
If you have been pre-approved, you will see a new "Business" tab under settings within your merchant dashboard. Once you complete the form with your business information, our team will review it, turn on long-term lending for you, or reach out with more information if necessary.
If you don’t see these options within your settings, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can evaluate whether long-term financing is the right choice for your business.
(Note that anyone who owns 25% or more of the business, whether it’s an individual or entity, needs to be included in the owner details portion.)
What is required for setting up long-term financing? You must have Sezzle’s pay-in-4 core product set up for your business. We also ask for your widgets to be installed. Please refer to the merchant setup checklist within your dashboard for widget setup instructions.