Once your website is setup to begin receiving orders, you will need to add a bank account to your merchant account to begin receiving payouts. To add a bank account, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Login to your merchant dashboard and navigate to the "Bank Accounts" tab on the left-hand menu under settings.
- Once here, select the purple "add a bank account" button. When you select this button, you will be asked to enter your bank account information. Please be sure to select the country in which your bank account is located, even if your store is located elsewhere.
- Once you have entered your information and selected "submit," you will receive two micro-deposits into your account within 1-2 business days. When you receive those, log back into your merchant account and select "Bank Accounts" on the left, under settings.
- Select "Verify Account" next to the account in question and enter the micro-deposit amounts you received, exactly as they are listed on your bank statement.
- Once you have verified your account, you will need to select your currency settings. To do this, simply select the bank account you would like to use to receive funds from US orders and Canadian orders in the Currency Settings table.
Once these steps have been completed, you should be set to begin receiving payouts! If you are experiencing issues with any of these steps or have further questions, please feel free to reach out to our team here and we would be happy to assist!
*Sezzle does not accept Chime bank accounts as valid for withdrawals